The colour palette of Derwent Drawing Pencils takes you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and you’ll find their soft texture and the pencil’s extra wide colour strip will be a big help when you’re trying to build up dense fur or feathers. We’ve also included a number of Sepia tones in the range which you will find very useful when you come to draw portraits & life studies. So why wait…Get Drawing! Drawing 12 tin contains the following colours: Solway Blue, Ink Blue, Green Shadow, Olive Earth, Brown Ochre, Yelow Ochre, Sepia Red, Sangiune, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black and Chinese White.
- Round 8ply pencil (8mm diameter) with a 5mm strip.
- Light mahogany stained barrel with colour coded end dip and distinctive angled gold band.
- Clear white imprint detailing range, colour name and number.
- Soft creamy texture provides a smooth velvety lay down.
- Tin of 12 pencils containing: Solway Blue, Ink Blue, Green Shadow, Olive Earth, Brown Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Sanguine, Sepia (Red), Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black and Chinese White.