The Monochrome Portrait Class
This is a great way to start airbrushing on a serious level if you are a beginner and just found out you love to airbrush! After you learned how to make dagger strokes, lines, dots and transitions, you are ready to dive into this 3- day monochrome class with us. Learn how to work with shapes, shades, transitions and textures in a face and get all your proportions right.
We show you how to work with transparent. We apply all colors without premixing, and make applying color as easy as possible, yet with great precision. Sign up for this cool class while you can and help to speed up your process for portraits and take in your commissions.
What you learn in this class:
* Getting your proportions right and make a good sketch
* Learn to observe and recognise shapes
* Control values and contrast
* Glazing * Create many different textures
* How to achieve the right edges
* Freehand and shielding techniques
* How to render eyelashes and lips
* How to render eyes and other facial features
* What to do with a background and what not to do
* How to achieve realism and give it a twist with your own style when required.
* Marketing your artwork
Any Questions about the Course? Ask us!
CHECK OUT THE UPCOMING PORTRAIT CLASS DATES
The Monochrome portrait Class
Language spoken: English, Dutch