4000 Series Quick Guide:
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Auto Air Colors prior to use.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 Automotive Reducer – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
4000 Series sealers, additives & cleaners
- Mix 4030 Balancing Clear 10 – 25% per volume or more with Auto Air Colors for improved performance on non-porous, hard surfaces.
- Special mix ratio for candy2o: airbrush – 50% per vol. , spray-gun 50 to 100% per vol.
- 4030 mixed with Auto Air Colors paint creates an acrylic-urethane paint which greatly improves spray performance.
- Leveling, flow and coating formation is improved when 4030 is mixed with Auto Air Colors.
- 4030 works as an adhesion promoter when mixed with Auto Air Colors, perfect for painting plastics, vinyl and most any surface that is difficult for paint to adhere to.
- Auto Air Colors dry hard and durable quickly when mixed with 4030.
- 4030 also works as an inter-coat when applied over Auto Air Colors. Reduce 10% 4012 High Performance Reducer when applying 4030 as an inter-coat. 4030 DOES NOT PREVENT BLEED-THROUGH of candy2o into other candy2o colors. Use a catalyzed clear to lock candy2o when painting successive candy colors.
- 4030 appears milky in solution, dries clear. Colors dry satin finish when mixed with 4030.