IWATA CM CP 2 CUSTOM MICRON AIRBRUSH – RED BOX EDITION includes:
– N.1 CM CP2 CUSTOM MICRON Airbrush 0.18
– N.1 Lubrificant 1/2 OZ / 14 ML SUPER LUBE
– N.1 Pistol Grip Moisture Filter
The Iwata Custom Micron new Generation!
The airbrushes of the Custom Micron Series enable delicate and accurate spraying that all elite professionals demand. Our pursuit of the highest levels of performance and atomization has resulted in an extremely high quality finish. The airbrushes employ a nozzle head system that allows high atomization even at low pressures using cutting-edge technology. In the final stage of production, experienced engineers conduct a spraying test for every airbrush to be shipped. Only those proven to meet our stringent criteria are put on the market.
What’s New on the Micron CM Cp-2 Airbrush?
Re-designed trigger: Higher than the previous version, improved ergonomy.
Cap Dock (Patent-pending): Attach Crown Cap to Cap Dock during painting job so that you will not lose it!
Needle Chucking Guide with Auxiliary Lever: Combined Needle Chucking Guide and Auxiliary Lever for easy maintenance.
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which provides even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying
· The new solvent-proof PTFE needle packing allows for the use of automotive or other solvent-based paints
· The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity-feed cup lets the airbrush be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint, ensuring a fast and thorough clean up
· A cutaway handle enables users to grab the needle-chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for a quick and easy clean up
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which is different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
· Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn
· For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
· By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying
Custom micron head system
The nozzle base, which is different from the conventional type of head, has three holes for air passage, taking into consideration the flow of compressed air. This causes the air to be dispersed, thereby enabling fine atomization of the spray. The nozzle head system, which consists of four parts, undergoes repeated spray testing and fine-tuning until the spray characteristics are as perfect as possible. The nozzle is available in two bore sizes: 0.23 mm (regular) and 0.18 mm. Enjoy drawing fine lines with our superb airbrush.
Scaled preset handle
Every Custom Micron Series airbrush comes with a scaled preset handle. The handle enables the paint flow to be adjusted. With the scale, it is always possible to set the paint flow to the same value.
Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
Ultra fine detail to 2/4″ (0.18mm ) spray pattern
Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
Easy Flat-High top trigger
Pre-set adjustment handle
Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
It is also possible to buy additional needles, nozzles and spare parts:-
CM CP Needle: click here
CM CP Nozzle: click here
All the Spare Parts for the Iwata Airbrushes are available. Contact us!