The Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink Pouring Technique Primary Colour set of 4 includes a pouring medium and professional, lightfast ink so you can create vibrant, absorbing pour paintings. You can pour, drip or run the medium and essential bright inks down any suitable surface to create your own masterpiece.
- The Liquitex Professional ink
- non-toxic, fluid, lightfast, highly pigmented
- dries water-resistant and permanent with a semi-matt finish
- non-toxic, non-yellowing
- dries water-resistant
- self-leveling and enables flowing colours
The Liquitex Pouring Medium
You can also use any other Liquitex Professional Ink with the Liquitex Pouring Medium to create a greater range of colours. View the Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink range here.
- This set contains:
- 30ml of Yellow Medium Azo Liquitex Professional Ink
- 30ml of Quinacridone Magenta Liquitex Professional Ink
- 30ml of Phthalocyanine Blue (GS) Liquitex Professional Ink
- 118ml of Liquitex Professional Pouring Medium